Wisdom for Leaders
"The quality of action or decision,
knowledge and good judgements, the
quality of being wise."
As a leader, further develop your wisdom.
Expand your sagacity, acuity, insight,
self-understanding, perception, discernment, penetration, foresight,
shrewdness, prudence, circumspection, logic & soundness
with an elder, sage, wiseman as your development partner.
The Wizards of Wisdom
We've got a top notch team!
VP of Systems, Design, & Video Production
Reach out to Tim:
VP of Finance & Client Relations
Reach out to Sam:
Get in Touch with Us Here!
Please take a moment to READ our contact guidelines prior to scheduling any appointment
MBC Consultants Inc © 2019
MBC Terms & Conditions
The MBC Consulting Inc Terms & Conditions for Coaching Calls & Programs are as follows:
* For Coaching Call Clients:
* Calls are up to the client to schedule with Marc and a missed call does not constitute a refund.
* If there is a genuine emergency, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will not be able to make a call that month due to unforeseen circumstances. *Please Note: that the refund is still up to our discretion.
* For Coaching Programs & Weekends
* You are entitled to a refund up to 72 hours AFTER your initial purchase.
* After the 3 day period, all sales for courses are final and will not be refunded.
* In some cases, a refund may be granted for emergencies, but this is up to the discretion of MBC Consulting, Inc.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.drmarcbcooper.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.